Mineral is the essential nutrient needed for the human body to be healthy and stay healthy. Minerals found in 4% of the human body play an important role. Among his duties; It has an important potential such as balancing body fluids, ensuring the formation of bone and blood, and conducting healthy nerve function. In order to meet the mineral needs of the body, we must consume various foods and fruits regularly.
What Are the Functions of Minerals?
Minerals are essential in every aspect for the body to function properly. Individuals who suffer from mineral deficiency can get sick quickly and get tired. So what are the duties of minerals that are indispensable for our body?
- Provides DNA and RNA formation.
- It helps to complete sexual development in a healthy way.
- Provides continuity for the complete development of the body.
- It functions effectively in the formation of vital structures such as blood and bones.
What are the Properties of Minerals?
Minerals in an inorganic nature are not produced by the body. Therefore, in order to ensure development, it should be taken from outside. It is found in fruits, vegetables and foods. When we look at the properties of minerals, we can say the following. There are many types of minerals in the body. Each one has a separate task. Here are those minerals and their properties in short.
- Sodium: It is one of the most important minerals. It ensures the passage of nutrients through cell walls.
- Calcium: This mineral, which is abundant in the bones, contributes to the development of the body from head to toe.
- Chromium: It is used to break down simple sugars.
- Copper: Contributes to the regeneration of body tissue.
- Iron: It provides the body to be vigorous and growing.
- Iodine: It is necessary for energy supply.
- Phosphorus: Provides the development of combinations such as teeth, bones and hearts.
- Magnesium: Converts blood sugar into energy. It is a nerve-calming mineral.
- Potassium: It is among the minerals that provide water balance.
- Zinc: Zinc mineral undertakes many other tasks in DNA and RNA formation.
- Selenium: It has an anti-aging effect.
- Sulfur: Provides oxygen balance.
What Are the Benefits of Minerals?
Although minerals are few in the body, they have life benefits. So what are the benefits of minerals What are they needed for?
-Minerals are responsible for many things from balancing the nervous system to the oxygen balance in the body.
-Minerals balance the sugar content in the body.
– They help vital organs to work regularly.
– Minerals provide important benefits for the body to develop in every aspect.
– When minerals are deficient in the body, we can easily say that the body cannot resist diseases. That’s why minerals take on the task of protecting the body against various diseases.
Foods Containing Minerals
Minerals are found in all the beneficial foods you can think of. However, some of them can be found more. So what are mineral-containing foods?
– Milk and all dairy products contain minerals.
– Turkey meat, lamb meat and eggs contain a lot of zinc mineral.
– Beans and green leafy vegetables contain plenty of minerals. Therefore, their consumption should be taken into consideration.
Mineral Containing Fruits
Minerals are not only found in food. There are different minerals in all kinds of vegetables and fruits. Which are the mineral-containing fruits, we can list them as follows.
– Dried figs and raisins contain plenty of minerals.
– Fruits such as apples, pears and avocados contain a wide variety of minerals.
– There are different types of minerals in dates, bananas, apricots, watermelons and plums.
As you can see, minerals are inorganic substances that are of vital importance and are not produced by the body. Since the body itself cannot produce minerals, these must be taken from outside. Because mineral substance is required at every stage from brain development to bone development.
In the absence of minerals, many diseases and problems such as forgetfulness, developmental failure, shortness of breath, nerve diseases, headache, kidney failure occur. Most of these problems and diseases are threatening to the person.
In our today’s article, we gave you detailed information about minerals. In short, minerals are vital for our body’s balance. Therefore, you should take care of getting enough minerals in our body during the day, protect our health.
All rights of this article belong to www.pophaber.com
Bu Yazı İngilizce Dil Eğitimine Katkıda Bulunmak Adına Yayınlanmıştır.
Bu Makaleyi Türkçe Çevirisi İle Okumak İçin TIKLAYIN!