There is nothing more enjoyable than loving and being loved. Pets are like little children who need us, and being able to take care of them fills us with love. For exactly this reason, keeping a pet at home is very beneficial for our health. They help us think positively, feel good about ourselves, and help reduce our stress.
How Does Feeding Pets Affect Your Health?
Many pet owners talk about how happy animal feeding makes them, and speaking of this, they do not even know about the health and spiritual benefits of animal feeding. Studies have proven that feeding animals gives much more than happiness. It is known that especially dog feeding reduces the risk of developing heart diseases.In addition to these there are some proven benefits of feeding pets;
- Pet owners are less likely to suffer from depression than those who don’t have pets.
- People who have pets have more regular blood pressure and can stay calm in stressful situations.
- Playing games with animals releases serotonin and dopamine, allowing you to relax and calm down.
- Pet owners have lower levels of harmful cholesterol, so they are less likely to get heart disease.
- Someone who has a pet and has a heart attack is more likely to recover.
- Pet owners over the age of 65 have less need to see a doctor than their peers who do not have pets.
- People who feed dogs get more exercise and thus become healthier. Even pet owners who do not have dogs, cats or even fish are healthier than those who do not have pets.
The Dangers of Feeding a Pet
As with everything, keeping pets will have some harm if you are not careful.
- If the vaccinations are not fully made, it is likely to be passed on to the owners of fleas, parasites, lice and intestinal worms in the pets.
- Infectious diseases may be encountered.
- If not vaccinated, children may have a weak immune system and inflammation of the brain and eyes.
- If there is an allergy, itching and anemia may be observed.
- Liver, lung, brain and eye involvement can be seen.
- Diseases can be passed on to you through ticks.
- If pets do not have vaccines, cats shed parasites with their fur, care should be taken.
- If vaccines are not available, much more attention should be paid during pregnancy.
What Experts Say About Feeding Pets at Home?
Experts underline that keeping pets at home is a very sensitive hobby, and individuals should be more careful in this regard. Experts state that feeding pets at home plays a significant role, especially in putting individuals’ general health at risk.
Warnings of Experts on Feeding Pets at Home
- Clean your pet frequently. Experts emphasize that pets can get dirty much faster and should be cleaned frequently. Therefore, this detail should be taken into consideration in terms of both the general health of the pet and the general health of those who feed the pet.
- Keep your pet’s environment clean. Experts state that the environment in which the pet lives on should be kept as clean as possible, and also state that the environment where the pet is located should be cleaned frequently.
- Do not let the pets in the house go to the places where you are preparing meals in the kitchen. If it came off in your absence, clean it before preparing food.
- Wipe cats’ containers regularly. Change the papers you lay down in your birds’ cages once a week.
- Only feed animals on the plates they use. Clean these containers also frequently.
- Do not forget to wash your own hands after washing the litter trays.
- Protect pets from germs with regular vaccination. However, if you observe an extraordinary situation in animals, be sure to show it to your veterinarian.
- Do not clean the aquarium in the kitchen sink.
- Keep the toilet and litter trays away from children’s reach.
As a result; Many warnings are made by experts about feeding pets at home. Therefore, it is beneficial to take into account the warnings made by experts about feeding pets at home.
All rights of this article belong to www.pophaber.com
Bu Makaleyi Türkçe Çevirisi İle Okumak İçin TIKLAYIN!